1.20.2008

The Megas - album available now!

What is The Megas about? Face melting Megaman rock music!


Sample their music: http://www.myspace.com/themegas

The Megas post:
The album has been out for 3 days now, and we're overwhelmed by all of your support. Some of the reactions we've gotten:


This really is pretty much THE Megaman 2 concept album. - Dan from Powerglove

Good lord, I love it. I seriously can't critique anything. It's just.. It's amazing. - Fish

I LOVE your new songs, as well as the old ones. Goddamn, you guys kick so much ass. - Kaizoku

You guys are fantastic, no one seems to be able to nail the solo in airman but you guys hit it. - bART

Just bought your CD and damn near had a break down just from the first listening. Your music almost makes me want to believe in God. Almost. - Colin

This album leaves a fresh taste in my mouth and makes me want to pick up my NES controller. - Nick

*face melts*
*melted smiley face* - Aaron

f**kin' finally. - Leo from Push Start


If you haven't gotten a copy yet, head over to themegas.com/store and pick one up today! You won't regret it.


Support this band by purchasing their album! themegas.com/store.

No comments:

Post a Comment