1.23.2008

Zero Punctuation: The Witcher



Zero Punctuation realeases a new review and statement:

"I usually take a few days to play through the game and I'll usually finish it, or get as far as I can before I feel I can formulate an opinion. After that I'll devote a day to writing the script...Then comes making the images, which usually takes me 2 or 3 days. I used to record the speech first, but I found that I'd sometimes want to make changes to the script while making the images, especially if I wanted to reword a phrase that I found too hard to visualise. Once the images are done, recording the narration and stringing it all together in Windows Movie Maker is the easy part."

The latest review: The Witcher

Recommended reviews: Super Mario Galaxy, Mass Effect, Super Paper Mario, Halo 3, Bioshock.

Click here to view all the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment