Alright, these Street Fighter II HD Remix screens are bad ass.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will feature two gameplay modes: classic and rebalanced. Other features will include:
* Online and offline multiplayer
* A training mode
* Hit box display
* Both remixed and classic music
* Voice chat
* A 'Quarter Match' mode which allows players to spectate and jump into online matches simulating the arcade environment
* 8-man tournament mode
* Worldwide rankings and leaderboards arranged by character and country
* Indepth statistics tracking
* A display mode that fits the game into a 16:9 aspect ratio without impacting gameplay
The sprites and backgrounds in the original Super Street Fighter II Turbo will be replaced by high-resolution artwork drawn by UDON Comics, allowing HD Remix to make the most use of high definition displays (but the game can be changed to the original sprites as a option). Remixed music will be added.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is set to release in Summer 2008.