7.16.2007

My super E3 picks

Highlights from E3 2007, the biggest annual gaming expo.
Here are my best selections (Click on the game to view info):


Mario Galaxy
Looks like the most fun 3D mario game.


Burnout: Paradise
Crashes! Need I say more?


Star Wars: Force Unleashed.
WATCH. THIS. NOW.



Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
THE new adventure game that I want to tear up!


Call of Duty 4
Modern warfare... wow.


Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION!)


Honorable mention:

Bioshock
Freaky underwater shit.

Metriod Prime 3: Corruption
NES Classic Revived!

Fracture
Deform the terrain to your advantage!

Killzone 2
Forget Killzone 1 :)

Assassins Creed
Go stealthy monk!

Heavenly Sword
Looks like fun.

Lair
Badass dragons.

Left 4 Dead
Zombies, don't fail me!


These are the pinnacles of E3.

No comments:

Post a Comment