Improvements and updates.
Click here to watch the "trailer."
It's an okay trailer, but I really enjoyed the last line the announcer says in it ^_^.
New Assassin’s Creed - Video & Leaked Comic
and finally GTA IV will have 16 multiplayer for PS3 and 360
"Rockstar is aiming for a multiplayer component to compliment the singleplayer, with up to 16 players fighting it out in various multiplayer modes, and the developers have been busy testing various plots and have even considered having the entire world unlocked for the player at the start of the game. GTA veterans will know that one of the staples of previous GTA games has been locked areas that can only be accessed by progressing past certain missions or pivotal story elements.
GTA IV is slated for release in Q1-Q2 2008 on PS3 and Xbox 360."
Information and speculation thread at Neo Empire.
More at http://www.capcom-unity.com/
Following gameplay videos for SFHD I have decent quality pics:
Click here for more pics (character pics)!
New Music for Ken's Stage?
Ariel Atom Supercharged:
Elfin MS8 Streamliner:
Lotus 2 Eleven:
Lotus Super 7, Caterham:
Radical (Supersport, Prosport, SR3) 1300:
These open air cars produce the fastest lap times on race tracks across the world. Pure driving feel, response, connection to the road and motor, driver input, superb design.
If you haven't seen the Japanese footage, check this out.
Click here to check it.
This is my actual gameplay fighting my way to a 1st place finish in a 16 car race with the Alpine White BMW 135i Coupe on the freshly released Japanese version of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Here you can see high quality footage of the fully functioning interior (in car view), the garage before the race, and the footage after the race. Sparco race gloves, Arai Race Helmet, BMW race suit. Everything is authentic. Great stuff for a tuner like me! I've been waiting to see this level of detail.
I'm in class right now, wishing I was at home playing the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Demo. It will be available tomorrow for the Japanese, but you can get it by setting up a Japanese account on your PS3.
Japan is getting a free taste of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue tomorrow. A demo version of Prologue will be available on the Japanese PSN until November 11th. (The full version of Prologue will retail for about $43.) Included in the demo are seven playable cars:
Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
BMW 135i Coupe
Also, in coordination with the Tokyo Motor Show, new cars will be unveiled in the game from October 23rd to the 25th. However, there will only be one track featured in the demo: Suzuka. No online play will be included with the demo, but single player will have you competing against 15 other racers, making for a less solitary experience than last year's Gran Turismo HD.
How to create a Japanese Account: Click here.
Set that up and download the demo tomorrow!
About E for All
E for All is the event for people like you with a passion for video games and interactive entertainment, who want to test-drive all the latest games & gadgets before you buy.
Let me read the back of the fuckin' box for you. (Halo 3 Legendary Edition)
"The stunning CONCLUSION
to the Halo TRILOGY"
That means the END, and ONLY THREE PARTS. Halo 4 my ass.
Coming out October 12, 2007.
* Release in late 2008
* Powered by “Frostbite DX”
* Set in year modern day (just like BF2, ed.)
* Will ship with 8 maps, each supporting up to 40-players per team
* Two playable factions, NATO and MEC (Middle Eastern Coalition)
* Same “ticket-based” gameplay style as before
* Maps are mostly urban, based in Middle East
* Squads and Commanders are present, introduced are “Battalions” which consist of three to four squads.
* Five playable classes; Sniper, Assault, Engineer, Medic and Support
* Will feature 48 different vehicles (24 for each faction)
* Will feature 34 different weapons (17 for each faction) and another 22 unlocks (for both factions), in total 56 different weapons.
* Other unlocks include different types of ammunition, body armor, helmets, camouflage and accessories.
* Possible public beta in “Summer 2008″
* Online stats tracking, awards and “real world ranks”
* “Soldier” feature, looks like MMO-styled characters and avatars
* Ranked servers will be available for resellers weeks before the game ships (for testing, apparently, ed.)
* In-game replay and recording feature
* VoIP, friends list, in-game IM-client and “extensive clan support”
* Built-in auto software updater (no more patches!, ed.)
* Widows Vista and OS X (no XP?!, ed.)
* Announcement and teaser trailer in January 2008.
A map is mentioned by name, called “Baghdad Burning”, and appears to be a massive urban map, similar to BF2’s very popular “Strike at Karkand”. The game is powered by “Frotbite DX”, currently the Frostbite engine is used in Battlefiled: Bad Company on PS3 and Xbox 360. The “DX” could refer to DirectX (10?), a PC version of the Frostbite engine.
I thought it was really well done. May contain spoilers if you don't know the story, even though this is a public commercial.
The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.
Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle!
Click here for more info and the video.
(Click the picture for the video!)
Can someone explain to me what Solid Snake is doing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? A character from a series exclusive to Sony. Sonic (Sega) vs. Mario (Olympic 2008)? These are events that people said would never happen, and I agreed! Times sure are changing these days since I was a kid.