12.24.2008

Rode my first Ducati recently...



To say that it has been anything less than breathtaking would be a lie. The Ducati 848 is the first Ducati I have ever riden, and the first V-Twin (L Shaped) motor I have ever ran. The styling on the Italian motorcycle is brilliant, looking like a Ferrari on two wheels. It was a bright pearl white with red 848 and grey Ducati emblems marked in strategic places. The motor gives you a little shake when you crack open the throttle and what follows is a torque-y and smooth burst of power. The bike is stiff. It feels like a race bike, even more than related Japanese bikes feel. This bike is amazing and exciting.

Thanks to my friend for letting me borrow his fresh Duc. I can see why people fall in love with the brand and their bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment